When to get help?
If you experience:
- sadness, depression that is not normal for you. This can be any time during or after the pregnancy.
- anxiety, panic
- feeling totally overwhelmed
- feeling guilty, regretful, hopeless, ashamed
- difficulty bonding with your baby
- feeling irritable or angry
- changes in appetite
- upsetting thoughts you can’t get out of your mind
- feeling as if you’re going “crazy”
- feeling like you can’t do this anymore
- worry you might hurt the baby or yourself
Do you accept insurance?
Yes, We accept Aetna, Cigna, Humana, and United Health Care.
What forms of payment do you accept?
- *Major Credit Cards (Discover, Visa, Amex, MasterCard)
- *Credit cards will be processed 24 hours prior to your scheduled appointment. You will need to cancel your appointment at least 48 hours prior to your scheduled appointment to not incur billing for the full session fee.
- Credit card must be kept on file.
- Credit card information is kept in a secure location.
Other payment options?
- We offer flexible payment options in-house, where we will automatically bill a credit card or debit card monthly.
- Health Savings Account (HSA), subject to verification